Dan wesson 4.5mm?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan wesson 4.5mm?

Hello i recently bought a dan wesson revolver from a member of this forum, advertising it and selling it in the Gas Guns section of the airsoft forum.
    We spoke about it for a while, all specs sounded fine and good
    Never did he mention that this primarily shoots 4.5mm steel bb's, which ofcourse is a huge problem to take on an airsoft skirmish.
    I bought a stack of 0.20 6mm bb's before the gun arrived only to be dissapointed when now the bb's wont fit in the shells.
    What can i do now?
    Is there special type of plastic bb i can buy so i can use this gun at games, or is this primarily for shooting steel and thus unable to

Re: Dan wesson 4.5mm ??

Did you contact him? That dude hustled and sold you an air gun in a airsoft forum. Talk to the admins if he don't want to take it back. The air gun is a no go in a skirmish, shoots way to hard and there is no 4,5 mm plastic bb's for that type of gun....

Comment

Contact him first. Failing that open a PayPal dispute. Admin's won't do much. Pretty much stay out of disputes.
      "Praise the LORD, who is my rock. He trains my hands for war and gives my fingers skill for battle." Psalm 144:1

Comment

did he say it was for airsoft??

he did say it take 4.5mm steel bb... so that should of been a clue it isn't a airsoft gun... personally id see it as you mis reading information
        FOR SALE
        7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
        , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

So far as I read in the OP's post, the seller didn't say it used 4.5 bb's. If he did, it should have been listed in the 'Other Gun Types' for sale section. I don't know the specific sales thread referred to. It's useless as far as airsofting is concerned so shouldn't have been sold as such. My advice to OP stands; ask him to take it back for mis-selling or PayPal dispute.
          "Praise the LORD, who is my rock. He trains my hands for war and gives my fingers skill for battle." Psalm 144:1

Comment

If it states in the thread that it uses 4.5mm then your probably out of luck because you mis-read the topic.

However don't all dan wessons take the same shell but you can buy shells that take different size bb's.
            For Sale
            Madbull Landmine / Black Hellstorm Gloves / DPM South African Assault Vest

Comment

Re: Dan wesson 4.5mm?

Link to the thread??

Comment

This is the link: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...esson-Revolver
                it was advertised in the airsoft section and does not mention that its 4.5 or shoots steel

Comment

He is refusing a refund, how do i contact admins?

Comment

Sales thread never mentions it's 4.5. If he's refusing a refund, I'd start a paypal dispute as 'Item not as described'. Admins will not get involved. Let paypal sort it out.

Comment

Well iv just told him that he should have listed it in the "Non-Airsoft" Section
                      If he tells me im wrong or ignores me then i will have to start a dispute

Comment

At the end of the day, he sold it to you as an airsoft revolver. It's not so I wouldn't delay. Start a dispute.

Comment

I would start a dispute either way, that bloke knew what he was doing by posting that sale in the airsoft section and not telling its a 4.5 mm air gun. He made a mistake and should correct that mistake by taking it back. Worst case scenario is that his refusing a refund and that makes him an &@'hole and you must resell it...

Comment

I have opened up a dispute on paypal, going to wait and see if he will be reasonable

Comment

Instead of being a reasonable and mature adult, he has decided to refuse refund and that he is wrong, escalating the dispute into a claim.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

LukeDodds Find out more about LukeDodds
                              Working...
                              X