Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE Scar - Magazine seating issue

Hey,

brand new WE Scar bought recently from Zero One, and I'm having issues with the magazines.

When firing, everything cycles just fine, can't see any issues. However only the first 1-3 shots actually fire a BB, after that it's just like dry firing, no BB is picked up from the Mag. After some reading around, and testing, I can see that the mags all sit too low, and if I hold them up (about 2mm of wobble), the problem goes away.

It doesn't seem to be a magazine issue, more that the lower receiver is a bit of a lemon as it does it on every mag I've tried. I can't think of any potential fix for this, that doesn't involve me "fixing" each magazine that I ever want to use in the gun.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated - if I can't get anywhere by monday, it may have to go back to Zero One.

Re: WE Scar - Magazine seating issue

I would say take it back to Zero One, it is clearly a lemon. Any attempt to mod it at this stage would just invalidate your guarantee.
    - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

Re: WE Scar - Magazine seating issue

Thanks - will give them a call when they open again on Monday. Didn't want to have to send it back, extra cost and I want to start adding goodies to it, such a pain.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Knight Find out more about Knight
      Working...
      X