TM M9 jamming problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM M9 jamming problem

When I shoot my TM M9 Tactical master, sometimes the top slide gets stuck as one of the springs on the back thing that loads bb's into the chamber has distorted and had to be removed. I was wondering what the name of this part of the gun is, and if it is replaceable? It's the part right at the back of the slide, with the safety catch above it. The safety catch is also broken, so a replacement would be amazing. Looked around the internet and can't find anything about it anywhere. I did find a replacement spring from another gun, but it doesn't quite fit properly, and is slightly to wide. Any help would be good, thanks.

Re: TM M9 jamming problem

you can buy a replacement set of springs

on a usa site there is a set of springs for $15 and that is the recoil spring ( long one at the front under the barrel) , and the nozzle recoil springs ( the ones that you have removed due to distortion)

or if you look on the forums mate , there maybe a tm/kjw/army/ syun yang/ bell m9 around in parts , as all the listed makes will fit the TM

or can google , m9 recoil spring set ,

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I managed to find a parts diagram of the tac master, I need part 92B-17 http://tech.airsoftcanada.com/TM/marui-berettam92.gif Is that the spring you were talking about?

Comment

Also, I have a leaky mag, with a crack in it, so I decided to buy a long magazine for an extra £8. i noticed on my old mag, which i bought second hand, the rubber nozzle at the top had been cut/carved away, why do you think this was done? Surely it would allow more gas to escape and not be as compressed. I don't want to do it to the new magazine. And another thing, I'm using kickass green gas, do you think this might be the reason the spring broke? The gas may be too powerful for the gun, but I am not sure. Any advice on what gas to use which would get optimal power, but not break the gun would be excellent. Thank you!

Comment

i can only imagine the rubber was carved down because it was a chinese top seal from a well pistol.
          on mine with a well magazine in it wouldent cycle right. my tm m9 works fine with bell mags if you cut the seal down slightly i run mine with propane and have had no problems but have replaced the slide with a aluminium one
          trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
          http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Comment

Got the new mag today, and the gun is still jamming, but more miss firing. I get about 2 shots out of a whole mag of gas. I really need the new springs, but don't know where to buy them!

Comment

just get a bell m9 for 50 pounds and strip the top slide and internals off it mate its what i did
              trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
              http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Comment

I managed to order new springs from america for £6.63 from evike . com, so if anyone else is having the same problem, go there!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

felixspeller Find out more about felixspeller
                Working...
                X