KJWorks KC-02

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KJWorks KC-02

Now my lovely KJW KC-02 has recently had consistent problems either regarding the hop up or the barrel in general.

The issue is that is has been having NO consistency of where the bbs are flying its either going a fair distance and then heading to the sky, or only going a very short distance and dropping to the ground.

Was just wondering if someone has any idea of how to resolve the issue?

Much love The Mullen

*Update* some one asked if it was shooting fine before, yes, any mods? An Aplus barrel and hop was shooting fine then too only recently.

Re: KJWorks KC-02

Sorry if this is too obvious, but have you cleaned the barrel? if it's not that inspect the hop rubber for damage/grease
    don't get mad at people who don't call their hits, if they didn't call it you must have missed...keep shooting...reload if you have to...

Comment

Don't be mate, was the first thing I done, gave it a good clean checkd the bucking its all good!

Comment

Have you tried chronoing it whilst it does this?

Comment

Not had a chance to, but this is a recent issue after running smoothly with mods

Comment

ok, i'd suggest a full strip and clean, check the condition of everything in the blowback unit. possible something's gotten inside and is intermittently blocking gas flow. if it's not that then i'm out of ideas
            don't get mad at people who don't call their hits, if they didn't call it you must have missed...keep shooting...reload if you have to...

Comment

Cheers Bobovan, she gets a full tear down and clean every month looked at those issuse, im gonna try a new hop bucking and more barrel spacers!

Comment

Reason I say FPS is that it would simply have too much hop, and those shots that are just heading down are very low FPS

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

The Mullen Train Hard Fight Easy Find out more about The Mullen
                Working...
                X