Collapse

KJW KC - 02 / MUZZELITE compatibility ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KJW KC - 02 / MUZZELITE compatibility ?

Hi guys

I,m new on here but not to airsoft or to replica guns generally .

I have been playing around with ideas for my modded KC - 02 .

At present it has real steel Ruger 10 / 22 wood stock - longer bull barrel with silencer fitted . The inner barrel extends into the sil a ways . I would prefer the barrel to be much shorter especially if I go ahead with the conversion .

I have seen a couple of muzzelite converted KCs on youtube and I am wondering if anyone has attempted this and any problems I may encounter ?

Midway UK has the muzzelites in stock but the ones I have seen look like narrow section barrels fitted not bull barrels like mine .

Basically I am wanting to know if its likely to be a straight in fit or if machining will be required ?

The bullpup configuration looks great to me and offers a different look to the versatile KC model .

I hope someone can help - the stock kits are pretty expensive at @ £150 so I wanted to have an idea before I commited to the project .

Thanks guys

Carl

Re: KJW KC - 02 / MUZZELITE compatibility ?

Helpful lot on here don,t you know ?

Carl

Comment

what you are talking about is a bit out of the normal scope for most people on this forum hence the lack of replies.

The muzzlelite kit can be modded to fit the KC02 but you either need to have a thinner barrel machined or remove some of the material from the inside of the kit. It might be possible to make it work using a M1 carbine barrel and the kit without modification but the M1 barrels can be hard to source (made by RA Tech is you fancy searching from one).

If needed I can take some pictures of the inside of the Muzzlelite kit so you can see what needs doing. You might also want to consider getting the full auto kit as I think that goes well with this style of GBB you are trying to make.
      Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Comment

There are a few KC02 owners on here, but its a bit niche. I do most of my KC chat on the KC02 facebook group. While I don't pay too much attention to external mods as I personally like the stock externals, most days somebody is posting about their changes to their externals on that group.

Comment

Thanks guys

Appreciate the advice .

I think I am going to have to dive in and see what I can do with the muzzelite .

I like the semi auto aspect of it - and because I don,t skirmish its more about the realism and function for me .

The KC-02 seems to offer a great deal as regards custom potential .

Cheers

Carl

Comment

here's some of the ones I've modded so far.

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Comment

be-yootiful! One of my mates (Arron on the KC02 owners group) has an absolutely beautiful KC-02. OP: I'd definitely advise going on the owners group!
              Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

phobus Find out more about phobus
              Working...
              X