Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KWC/CyberGun P226 x-five firing issues

Hi all.

I am usually pretty adept at this kind of thing, even if I am more an AEG expert, I have a knack for figuring out how things work.

But alas I am at a loss this time when my KWC/Cybergun P226 x-five started getting sick. I noticed that once every while while firing it would go: BANG BANG BANG *puuuhtt* BANG *puuuhtt*. Firing fine some of the time but occasionally just spitting BBs out with no recoil of slide.

This happens when I pull the trigger; and instead of the hammer flying forward it stays down until I remove my finger from the trigger.

Being me I had an overwhelming sense of confidence to disassemble it FULLY to clean and inspect it all. Oh how I wish I didn't as it proved to be an overly complex internal working.

After a lot of experiments and diagnosis I have worked out that the gun will cycle the hammer just fine if the slide is pushed forwards when pulling the trigger, moving it like half a millimetre forwards somehow stops it failing and it works! So anyone got ANY ideas as to what is going on? I can't upload pics with phone at the moment. I will get to a computer once I am home if it will help with working out the issue.
    sigpic

Re: KWC/CyberGun P226 x-five firing issues

Issue finally resolved.

Added a strip of metal (from a bottle cap, lol) to the trigger bar to shorten the trigger pull. Works fine!

...I must stop fixing GBBs with bottle caps...
    sigpic

Comment

Re: KWC/CyberGun P226 x-five firing issues

i have the same gun, had it for about 3 years now and had the same problem as you aswell as many others

first of all though do you know where i can get spare mags for this thing ive looked everywhere xD (one of mine has completely died)

the trigger ended up only working 1/10th pulls and it turned out my trigger bar double action tab (the bit bent out that pulls the trigger back allowing double action) was completely worn and when trying to fix it i ended up snapping it lol. i glued a bit of wood next to the trigger bar as you did to shorten the trigger pull and now its a single action 226 huihui
      mk18 systema ptw, bolt b4a1, Ultimate built m4, mauser psg1, ksc X-Five, dan wesson 4", we baby hi-capa,

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Grounded_Pilot Small time technician, based in Norfolk/Suffolk. Airsoft devotee...! Find out more about Grounded_Pilot
      Working...
      X