Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Locking WE M4 GBBR to semi help needed

Hello.

Having done a search(limited filter options on tapatalk) I couldn't find a step by step guide.

I would like to be able to lock my M4 OB with RA-Tech trigger parts to semi only, but without damaging/filing the internals as I intend to revert back to full auto function(switching between CQB and DMR setups).

Could you kind gurus give me advice/point in the right direction. Thanks.

Re: Locking WE M4 GBBR to semi help needed

buy a 2nd selector switch, modify 1 of your 2 switches.
    switch the selector you are using as appropriate.
    For Sale!
    TM M870 with a load of stuff
    A&K massada sniper spec
    Chronograph
    leaving airsoft so everything must go

Comment

You could also drill a small hole in the body and place a grub screw. Prevent the selector from switching to full auto.

Comment

Thankyou. Sir Stephen, how exactly would the selector switch be needed to be modified?

StargateP90, thankyou but not sure I would like to drill the body. Out of curiosity though, where would I need to drill it & how wide should it be(the least minimum I could get away with so it doesn't catch the eye as much).

Cheers!

Comment

A 2/3mm grub screw would work.

Look at how your selector moves then see where adding resistance would prevent it from switching to full auto.

Use a black grub screw and you can scre it in flush to allow movment to full auto or wind it out to stop the selector from spinning too far.

If you did it properly all you would notice is a tiny allen head in the body

That said ive no idea how long it would need to be so it doesnt foul the internals.

Comment

Remove full auto sear. Job jobbed.

Comment

True, though bit of a pain to change around if you need to. Modding the selector or adding a pin is much easier to adjust on the fly.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

AtR Find out more about AtR
              Working...
              X