We-Tech 1911 hop up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We-Tech 1911 hop up

Does anyone know any fixes or replacements that would fix this. The pistol seems to nearly constantly overhop even with the dial off bb's spin upwards. Ive cleaned the barrel thoroughly and the chamber/bucking. Checked everything is aligned correctly. All screws are tight so the wheel doesnt move whilst firing. I was maybe thinking of just installing a marui 1911 chamber and bucking is this possible?

Re: We-Tech 1911 hop up

What weight BBs have you been using? They usually work better with 0.3g than 0.2g.

Comment

I have been using .20 devil blaster I use these on all my rifles pistols and they are fine why .30 on this pistol?

Comment

I have no idea as to why; both the WE that my son used to have until, typically of WE M1911s, it died, and the TM that we repaced it with, seem far happier with 0.3g. Try running some through it; you will probably be pleasantly surprised at the range you get and how well the hop deals with them.

While I am a fan of the latest WE Glocks, their M1911s are pretty dreadful.

Comment

my we 1911 seems to just vent all its gas after a few shots, not impressed really my we p226 is far superior

Comment

Originally posted by gzuk1984 View Post
            Does anyone know any fixes or replacements that would fix this. The pistol seems to nearly constantly overhop even with the dial off bb's spin upwards. Ive cleaned the barrel thoroughly and the chamber/bucking. Checked everything is aligned correctly. All screws are tight so the wheel doesnt move whilst firing. I was maybe thinking of just installing a marui 1911 chamber and bucking is this possible?
            I swapped my we 1911 for a marui hop unit just needed to cut off the piece that holds the marui recoil spring in place. Works great.

Having said that You shouldn't need to use 0.3s.. Check the metal hop arm isn't bent so that it's putting pressure on the hop rubber even when the wheel is at minimum. Also check when you move the hop wheel the hop arm moves up and down correctly. You can bend the hop arm up a bit or sand down the rubber nub inside the hop bucking to reduce the amount of hop....

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

gzuk1984 Find out more about gzuk1984
            Working...
            X