TM sig P226 e2 Red dot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM sig P226 e2 Red dot?

Hi there guys I am looking to add a small red dot sight to my sig P226. I was wondering if anyone knows any mounts that replace the rear sight that would be compatible i have found loads from RS manufactures but i am unsure of they will fit

Thanks in advance!!!
    Custom M4
    TM 1911

Re: TM sig P226 e2 Red dot?

RS sights won't fit without modification. The original TM sights attach with 2 screws that also hold the BBU together. The RS is simply a friction fit, dovetailed in, meaning you would have to drill and tap screw holes into the sight to hold the BBU together. They might also be sized differently too, which would mean filing the slide or sights down. If you want an optic, best bet is to get a mount that fits onto the lower rail, and provides a rail up top. It's a lot bulkier, and won't fit holsters, but it's really the only way unless you mill the top of the slide flat somehow attach it that way.

Comment

A company called silverback made some adapters for this, they replace the rear sight entirely and give you a little base to mount either an rmr or docter sight.

Comment

I wasn't aware they made a P226 one. They have ones for Glocks and Hi Capas on their site, but can't see a P226 one.

Comment

jcheeseright where did you see this i cannot find it for love nor money.
          Custom M4
          TM 1911

Comment

Warning... it slows the recoil down hugely as you are adding more weight to the top slide.

I wouldn't start putting RMRs on slides unless you are using co2 in the uk.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Hypnose Find out more about Hypnose
            Working...
            X