Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

KJ Works M700 Upgrades what is suitable?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KJ Works M700 Upgrades what is suitable?

Got a few queries to run by you all tech savvie on here,

If I ran a KJ works M700 with a HPA tapped magazine, a Steel Bull 500-550mm inner barrel and a for the sake of argument a firefly soft hop rubber with a flat hop nub would this be a competative build? Like what consistancy would I expect from such a build? this is without using things such as the G and G power bolt and other parts as people have said those parts do add a lot to it but never have had any real I suppose comparisons between with or without the power bolt.

Im looking at a M700 build that can hit 70+ meters on an A4 sheet of paper consistantly, I did used to own a M700 that could hit out to that range, but it was not consistant, so I wanna know whats good to bring its consistancy up!

This is also bearing in mind what length barrel is suitable for a HPA rig I know beyond a certain length there are situations where it becomes less accurate!

About the Author

Collapse

cheesenibbler Started airsofting properly about 4 years ago been doing it ever since joined an airsoft society at Nottingham Trent University was a member and became secretary and again I have a great time just enjoying myself on the field. I am now the airsoft tech guy for Southdown airsoft! Find out more about cheesenibbler
Working...
X