hpa mags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hpa mags

hi ive seen loads of videos on hpa tapping gas mags but not co2 is it possible to hpa tap c02 mags?

thanks for any help and answers

Re: hpa mags

You could but it would involve either blocking off the co2 inlet hole/pierce valve or leaving a co2 capsule in there and hope it doesn't leak. That way would involve tapping a hole somewhere up the top rear of an m4 mag. Or instead of blocking off the co2 valve that could possibly be drilled and tapped with the hose coming out the bottom of the mag where the capsule would normally come out from.

Comment

I have tapped a we co2 mag. I drilled out the captual inlet valve thingy and tapped it there. It works well, however with co2 mags the release valve is made for the higher pressures of co2 so you'd need to run higher pressure to make it work. Which in my opinion is a waste and more dangerous.

Hope this helps

Comment

would has mags be easier?

Comment

Yeah they would be and much safer. There a few ways you can do it,

Drill and tap anywhere in the mag itself.

Remove the fill valve and drill and tap that.

Remove the fill valve and buy an adapter that a guy is selling on here that fits with no work.

Or cut the entire body of the mag off leaving just the tip of the mag and inside under the release valve there's a square hole. Drill and tap that. This is the way I'd recommend as it means theres no reservoir just air straight in.

My green gas mags function as low as 40 psi.

Comment

Remove the fill valve and buy an adapter that a guy is selling on here that fits with no work.

can anyone link me to where to buy these online

Comment

The only ones made afaik are made by kwc but I made not sure if they are still made but you might be able to source them overseas, I am selling the adaptors, I have a post up selling them linked below. I had these custom made up as I could not find anywhere selling them and I have two with the longer lip and one shorter left. if your interested pm me

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...rs-for-tm-mags

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

bremner Find out more about bremner
              Working...
              X