Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gas reserve in the field

Hi all,
    I'm getting peeved off either holding back from using my pistol/mac 11 in a skirmish as I don't have a smaller gas reserve to recharge in the field.
    I know there are different grenade based refill set ups but I was wondering if there are any magazine shaped gas chargers or other options than just the he-frag/stun/smoke grenade set ups...

You wisdom and direction is much appreciated!

- - - Updated - - -

Re: Gas reserve in the field

None that I know of.
    The replica grenade gas chargers seem to be the only ones.
    alternatively carry a bottle of gas out with you (the small bottles fit fairly well in most pouches) the larger ones are a bit more awkward but do fit in a double P90 mag pouch

Comment

I got a grenade style gas bottle from HK but it leaks pretty badly, couldn't find any UK sellers.

Comment

i have taken to the dump bag, mine is an old gas mag bag with a colman can, an ai adapter, a speed loader and soft bag of bbs. and i drop it off at the respawn point of that game, if it has a progressive point i'll grab it on next respawn and move it up to that point. (running 7 long and 8 short ksc glock mags so much gas used XD)

works well for me even tho it takes about 10 mins for me to reload the damn things (i need another big speedloader

hoarder of ksc glocks currently 11+ parts and counting

Comment

I got an AI gas cannister with a tornado grenade that i use often, that works pretty well, i also have a madbull CO2 charger i use for landmines that i have in an emergency used in my 226, (it has upgraded internals to take CO2) apart from that i like the previous guys idea of a "supply point" left at the respawn and i may look into somthing simaler for when i run recon.

L.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

Comment

The supply point has merits,
            I can leave fluids and sustenance there
            (Read as haribo = morale and juice boxes [stamp on for improv grenades] lol)

Comment

Gas can---->https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQUdivVRrUU

Comment

Originally posted by snuff View Post
                Hmm its ok idea but I'd rather just have that dump bag for the amount of gas I get through per reload I'd need 4 and a Colman can to reload the damn things after that XD

hoarder of ksc glocks currently 11+ parts and counting

Comment

i carry a small backpack and leave a full size bottle in it with my tools and water and ammo if i need to go light i can ditch the pack but like down the sand pit i ran wit it with out much issues

Comment

I like the idea of the AI gas can because you can add lube , in the old days of 134a you had lube included in the gas but modern gas seems to be dry , my Mac11 locked up the piston of the blowback engine the other day because the piston was dry and field lubrication is a bind.

Comment

don't find the gas cans or grenades fill very well once the can your filling from gets less full .I found 100ml cans of smart gas good to carry, can be found fairly cheap at a certain popular european retailer.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

glasseye looking to play soon... nothing releaves stress like shooting someone, with courtesy of course... Find out more about glasseye
                      Working...
                      X