WE Hi Capa 5.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE Hi Capa 5.1

This is, granted, the cheaper of the Hi Capa 5.1 models zero1 sell but the reviews I've read were all positive.

The two problems I have are:

1) The slide doesn't lock back after last BB has been shot

and

2) The pistol now only seems to shoot the chambered BB but the kick back action no longer loads the next BB into the chamber so you just shoot gas, then as it cycles through the kick back, the slide jams half way and jams the gas valve open causing all of the gas in the magazine to be release out of the barrel and sides of the gun.

Has anyone else had these problems with this particular model of Hi Capa and does anyone have any idea how these problems can be fixed?

Thanks in advance for any info
    So be it, threaten no more! To secure peace is, to prepare for war!

Re: WE Hi Capa 5.1

Problem one could be many things. From not enough gas to lock back or a worn down slide catch. These tend to develop this fault. So it isn't a rare occasion. Is the gun new if so send it back. My We 1911 always jammed during the cycle. The issue was the slide wasn't built very well. The seams were huge on the inside of the slide causing the chamber to jam. Not loading the next bb will be down to the loading nozzle. These can be replaced for £10-£20

Comment

I've stripped it down to see if there was anything disrupting the slide like debris etc and there were no visible seams as it's an all metal body.

I'm also going to contact zeroone tomorrow to see if they can give advice too, if not I'll have to see about either swapping it or getting a refund

Comment

This is just what mine did. Try and file a small amount off from the slide catch, where it locks into the slide, it worked for me. For the jamming, it was the magazine on mine. no idea why, but the one it came with just stopped feending and jammed it, so I got a new one and it was fine.

Comment

It started working ok after I made this thread, still doesn't lock back but it started to shoot fine. But I now have som 0.20g BB's which I thought would be better as they're always recommended with GBB but they seem to be very poor too. I find I have to keep re cocking the gun and chambering a round from fresh after every second or third shot, and also the gas doesn't even last one full mag before losing puff. Maybe I should try buying a second mag and see if that improves anything

Comment

What gas are you using?

Comment

sorry if this is necro posting but its only 3 week old
              any way my hi cappa is suffering from the same symptoms
              im usein green gas which lasts all of 4-5 shots before it dumps the rest of the gas
              cheers for any help

For sale,JG G3 sas solid stock() PM for details

Comment

make sure the blowback chamber is lubricated properly...

take the slide off, turn it upside down and with lightly pull the nozzle/blowback chamber forward, 3-4cm. when released it should very quickly spring back to its original position...

if it is slow to move or doesnt return at all put a very small amount of 100% silicone in the gas feed hole and by hand lightly move the blowback chamber forward and back a few times before testing..
                Systema PTW M4A1 - TM M14 - KSC Glock 17 - WE 1911 MEU - TM Hi Capa race gat

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Chard84 I ain't got time to bleed! Find out more about Chard84
                Working...
                X