Ghk g5 part loose in gun?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghk g5 part loose in gun?

Hi guys the gun works fine but I cannot work out where this part should be in the gun it's worked itself loose?ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411145603.193055.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Ghk g5 part loose in gun?

Found this on google showing all parts for the G5 and this part isnt in there lol???

Comment

where about was it when you found it.
      The Airsoft Knowledge Base Project is where we will be building up information, guides, fixes and other Airsoft knowledge.

Comment

It looks like a superclip for keeping pieces of paper together (think modern paper clip)

Comment

Originally posted by dapprman View Post
          It looks like a superclip for keeping pieces of paper together (think modern paper clip)
          Seems someone at GHK mis-placed his paperclip...

"The Past, Between Me And "Thunder flashes" Is Shrouded In.."
          Misery;
          Regret;
          And The Charred Skin Of My Fingers...

Comment

Lol it was in the trigger area rattling around!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I know it's a bit of a necropost but that looks like the reinforcing that was added to the gen 1 models. If you open up the gun and look behind the trigger area there is 3 vertical plastic molds. I believe that before they beefed these up in the gen2, they were popping a metal clip on the central one to help absorb recoil or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad-Larkin View Post
                I know it's a bit of a necropost but that looks like the reinforcing that was added to the gen 1 models. If you open up the gun and look behind the trigger area there is 3 vertical plastic molds. I believe that before they beefed these up in the gen2, they were popping a metal clip on the central one to help absorb recoil or something.
                Oh no I threw that part away thinking it was literally in there by accident do I need to install another and if so where do I get one from?

Comment

I think on the earliest models there was some trouble with cracks forming at the back of the body. If it is the part I think, that was ghk's first quick attempt at a fix. I don't know if the problem was serious or the fix just in case or something.

Samoon might be able to help, seems like they can get all ghk parts

Comment

There's a number of Gen2 that have cracked as well - but it looks like they were fired with the stock folded and there's now a train of thought that the stock also helps absorb the recoil. I agree Samoon are your best bet (as they are effectively the GHK factory shop), however keep the stock open and hopefully you'll be fine.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

gzuk1984 Find out more about gzuk1984
                    Working...
                    X