Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE M4 - GBB Maintanence Advice

Evening all,

Looking for a bit of advice on GBB maintenance. I'm looking at converting to only GBBR's, and obviously want to keep it in tip-top working condition.

What I want to know is, what do you guys do with your GBBR's before games to make sure everything's ready to go and well lubricated; so a few questions if you don't mind:

1: Do you strip the whole gun down, make sure all screws/bolts are done up tightly in the trigger unit, BCG etc.
    2: What lubricants do you use, and where do you use it exactly?
    3: Are there any certain parts that may benefit from a bit of threadlock to keep things running smoothly?
    4: Are there any other hints and tips you can think of which will ensure the GBBR runs efficiently and smoothly all day and reduce wear and tear on parts?
    5: Is there any known benefit to polishing the BCG or is it just done by some people because of rumour?

I'm looking at the WE/RA-Tech AAC in particular.

Any advice would be great, I don't normally use GBBRs but would like to get into them now.

Thanks in advance,
    Aaron

Re: WE M4 - GBB Maintanence Advice

I assume no-one knows anything about GBB maintenance then?! I'm shocked!

Comment

We do but please you search option first, there have been loads of threads about gbb's
      Assumption is the mother of F*&% Ups!

Comment

Obviously I've already used the search function, and have posted specific questions in my thread as I am unable to find answers that I need.

Comment

WE M4 - GBB Maintanence Advice

Ok as a WE M4 use i can only give my own advice, everyone has thier own methods
          1 there is no need to strip the whole gun down, i just take the bolt out and clean the inside out with tissues and put lube on the moving parts. Clean the bolt, magwell, innerl barrel and other parts. You can if you wish tighten the screws,
          2.i use silicone spray and gun greese, others might say different
          3.to be theres just one time i used thread lock, i know others can give you better advice on this. Its the trigger roller pin
          4.keep your gun clean, and lubbed, all is done right your gun will work flawlessly. Also lube up mag seals ALWAYS!
          5.i only did it to mine as i painted accidently and found after that it sticks in the reciever, so i had to polish off all the paint. But as i know theres no benefit. I could be wrong.

Hope this helped.
          Assumption is the mother of F*&% Ups!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

aaron-hill09 Find out more about aaron-hill09
          Working...
          X