X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Npas in standard m4 nozzle (WE)

Hi All

Just a quick question

Do i need to modify my standard m4 nozzle when installing an npas as it doesnt look as though it will let much gas through as it stands. There seem to be two pegs from the back end of the nozzle that seem to be pushing the npas froward if that makes any sense?

Please see pic and advise

Thanks

Graeme

Re: Npas in standard m4 nozzle (WE)

Can any help please?

Comment

No modifications should be needed. All you needed to do was replace the black valve from the original nozzle with the NPAS.
      Your photo looks like the NPAS has been fitted correctly. Although your NPAS looks like it's closed (at the lowest FPS setting).

If you're having problems with the FPS, have you tried opening up the NPAS valve a bit using the NPAS key and a small screwdriver to see if it'll increase the gap/ allow more gas through?

Not trying to teach you to suck eggs, but the NPAS key goes through the front of the nozzle (loading nozzle) and a small screwdriver is used through the gap pictured to secure the NPAS whilst you rotate the key (to stop it moving around).

Comment

Hi fish as a rule we do cut the pegs back a little on WE nozzles but tbh if its giving a site safe fps just drop it in.
        Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

Hi mate are you sure the npas is in the closed postion as the ra tech tutorial says thats the way i need it for high fps

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

fish6634 Find out more about fish6634
          Working...
          X