External Gas System.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• External Gas System.

Right, I'm looking to perches an external gas system for my L96. I would need at one end the attachment for the green gas bottle or C02 cartridge, and on the other side i would need the thread for the valve input. is this possible do you think? If not, than i shall be making one from scratch!
    thanks
    J

Re: External Gas System.

Don't bother with either GG or CO2. If you want the best consistency and performance go for HPA. Bottle, Redline rig, drill and tap the mags for the QD's and you're sorted.

Comment

Re: External Gas System.

You're OK with Co2 in a single-action rifle. Its only when you're pumping out 15+ rps that Co2 becomes less efficient than HPA.

The new regulators, especially redline, are more than capable of maintaining consistency of Co2 to the standards of HPA in a bolty. However they're NOT designed to work with the liquid Co2. Be careful using them with a big bottle of Co2 - you're fine with the 12g cartridges though because there's barely any in there - it won't get through the first valve.

In my KJW I'm running a Ninja LPR (which is the same as the firebase redline) and a 12g Co2 Quick changer. Works like a charm, with the consistency of a springer rifle, in all temperatures.
      Bust a move.

sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jakeas Find out more about jakeas
      Working...
      X