Re Assembling my hammer unit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re Assembling my hammer unit

Yeah, basically a pretty n00by question this time, I just took apart my new KSC Glock (23F but the hammer is the same/very simliar from what I can ee to their other Glocks) thinking that knowing how to work on an AEG I'd be able to manage a GBB, however much to my dismay it would appear I have bitten off more than I could chew :p.

To cut a long story short I foolishly took apart the hammer unit thinking that was the problem and I now can't re-assemble it and have found the actual problem. Luckily I haven't lost any parts as of yet :p. I was wondering if anyone could help guide me? I can provide pictures and part inventories if needed, just thought I should try and have one last stab before going down to my local site .

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Tom
    My Trader Feedback (iTrader)

Re: Re Assembling my hammer unit

Bump, anyone got any bright ideas?

Comment

Did mine recently, one royal pain in the arse. Fiddly as hell.

Post up a picture on here of wha you currently got it at, and I'll see if I can explain it for you.

Comment

I've tried this and failed, had to taek it to xsite in the end after two other shops faield as well.

I'm a little bit reluctant to take mine apart again. I'll have a look tonight and see if I can get some useful photos up.

Comment

Many thanks for the replies guys, here are the pictures of what I have:

Apologies for the poor quality, my camera sould have been used to film the extinction of the dinosaurs :p.

Oh and I do also have the main shell for the hammer unit, it just isn't pictured (Don't know why actually I laid it out as well)

@Jaghillam Kudos for getting it back together, any help would be massively appreciated :p.

@ Scarface73 Xsite is my local site as well, did they charge you for the repairs and if so how much? I just thought they may charge less as there are no parts of diagnostics involved :p.

Cheers

Comment

£25 unfortunately.
            But its cheaper than a new gun lol

He's had recent practice yours should be real quick

Comment

Oh dear, I had a bad feeling that might be the case :p I will try and fix it myself, that's not £25 I can do without spending, I'll try and appeal to his nice side. Oh well I guess that they have to make money somehow!

Comment

You got a right old mix there :D

This is how it should go:

Comment

Yeah I know :p. I do actually have another KSC Glock to as reference, but I am not going to take that one apart just in case lol :p at least no further than removing the slide. I have seen the inventories but unfortunately there aren't many/ any assembly guides on them . I think that it may be a case of forking out :p. But I will soldier on!

Comment

When you need it done by?

Comment

No time pressure really, as long as its not some time next year :p.

Comment

If you in no rush, you can send the lower receiver and parts to me, with enough money to cover the postage back. I'll put it back into one piece when I get a chance.

Comment

Cheers for the offer mate, I'm having another crack at it but if that fails I'll probably send it off to you . I will keep the thread updated

Comment

Right, I have an update, I have most/ quite alot of the hammer re-assembled.Here is what I have left (the circled parts)

Many thanks
                            Tom

Comment

If them bits are left... you not very near done!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

DaleStorm Find out more about DaleStorm
                              Working...
                              X