Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G96 AWM Gas Airsoft Sniper Rifle

Hi All

I recently aquired a G96 AWM Gas Airsoft Sniper Rifle off a really top bloke off here. He did inform me that when shooting it was pulling to the left.

It will shoot to the left and then straight. When it shoots to the left it is like having too much hop if that makes any sense? It loops to the left.

My question is what could cause this? Apart from this issue its a great gun, i have noticed if i lean the gun to the left as much as i can on the bi pod it does improve it slightly.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Graeme

Re: G96 AWM Gas Airsoft Sniper Rifle

Should say lean to the right..............

Comment

sounds like the hop is putting left spin on it as well as upward, first thing clean the barrel, then check see if the hop looks seated properly, any wear etc. basically play about with the hop until it stops or you find something part of the hop non symmetrical down the bore of the gun that needs replacing
      don't get mad at people who don't call their hits, if they didn't call it you must have missed...keep shooting...reload if you have to...

Comment

thanks buddy i stripped it cleaned it all up, the hop rubber is like new. Put it all back together again and it it shooting spot on after some zeroing. I suspect someone has fitted a new hop rubber and not fitted it correctly

Thanks for your help

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

fish6634 Find out more about fish6634
        Working...
        X