Magazine o-rings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magazine o-rings

On my two WE block mags are little o-rings on the filling valve and they fill really easily, on my TM m93f mags there rant any and they can be a pain to fill, Where can I get the tiny little o-rings from? I have looked on Z1 site and can't see any, or are they called anything specific and I'm missing them!

Re: Magazine o-rings

Try ptfe tape mate,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

tiny orings? easy done ebay nytrite orings. measure the inner diameter and then check the thickness of the ones you have then find the nearest size on ebay, then buy a pack of 10 of one size bigger and one size lower. or strike it lucky with a box set of them (aldi sometimes does them)

hoarder of ksc glocks currently 11+ parts and counting

Comment

Laylax do replacement gas inlet valves in a 3 pack which fit or you can just buy the original tm inlet valves which come with the o rings.

Also double check the o rings arnt just stuck in the bottom of the mags.

Comment

Originally posted by pumba View Post
          On my two WE block mags are little o-rings on the filling valve and they fill really easily, on my TM m93f mags there rant any and they can be a pain to fill, Where can I get the tiny little o-rings from? I have looked on Z1 site and can't see any, or are they called anything specific and I'm missing them!
          does the gas just spray all over the place rather than go in the mag?

i have the same problem on my shotgun

such a waste of gas thank god i use propane

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

pumba Find out more about pumba
          Working...
          X