NEW P226 Hammer assembly design!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW P226 Hammer assembly design!!

Contacted KJW to replace my Valve knocker as it snapped arms and broke through the underside of the casing (was running 150% springs)

They advised me that the design has ben revised and certain parts are chucked out and others are totally revamped.

NEed help and advise on how to fit these together.

Screen Shot 2014-12-04 at 15.11.01.jpgScreen Shot 2014-12-03 at 14.10.20.jpg

Re: NEW P226 Hammer assembly design!!

IIRC the KJW is a full metal clone of the marui P226. when I snapped my TM P226 valve knocker I hunted around and found this complete strip down guide with pics on another forum. http://www.airsoftforum.com/board/to...-dissassembly/

Comment

Thanks for the reply but I dont think you quite got my first post. I know bloody loads about the original KJW and TM p226, E2, Rail etc etc... BUT this is a Brand NEW design of valve knocker and there are no guides anywhere about it.

Comment

So after a great deal of trial and error I have fitted everything together and it seems to be far more robust than the old design

I use CO2 mags and the valve knocker was sitting far too high in its rest position and not hitting the release valve on the magazine so I filed down the shit outta the channel it sits along in Part 27N to allow it to hit lower and at a slightly downward angle. Works like a charm.. my only question is why this modification was necessary after purchasing an entirely new set.

Comment

Goes together in a very similar fashion to the old one - I had to fix a KJW sig that had the housing disintegrate and KJW were kind enough to ship me the entire new hammer assembly for about 25 dollars.

I don't know why you had the issue, perhaps some moulding flash? I've not come across that issue with the new style mechanism, mine worked fine
          Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Rfraser01 Find out more about Rfraser01
          Working...
          X