Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inokatsu M4 Feeding Issues

Hi

Getting really tired of this gun now, but don't want to give up on it. Every mag it's chewing BB's and causing me major grief. Hop chamber, barrel extension etc.. are all 2009 stock versions. I fitted a new hop rubber recently as the old one was damaged.

I'm thinking that I need to replace the barrel extension as this seems to be the cause of the breakups:

Maybe the hop up unit as well?

Any recommendations on what to get to stop this issue? I only use Madbull Precision BB's and Prowin mags. Maybe the mags are misfeeding also?

Cheers

Andy

Re: Inokatsu M4 Feeding Issues

I swapped out my 09 INO barrel extension and hop with ones made by G&P. Eliminated the issues immediately.
    http://www.youtube.com/badabingpictures

https://www.facebook.com/BadaBingPictures

Comment

Check for mag drop, see if you can slide the bolt forward, and see what happens when the nozzle reaches the feed lips. It'll give you some insight into what's happening

Comment

Hi

Do you have a link to the parts please?

THanks

Andy

- - - Updated - - -

Mag is pretty solid when inserted, doesn't move about at all. Gun will sometimes shoot 10-20 BB's then jams up. I'll try and have a look as you say, thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Bada Bing View Post
        I swapped out my 09 INO barrel extension and hop with ones made by G&P. Eliminated the issues immediately.
        Hi, what mags do you use?

Comment

I seem to be doing quite a bit of work on Inok's recently. Budget fix for this is the G&P barrel extension, Hop unit and barrel. Premium fix (best performance you'll get) is the 2012 Viper Tech barrel extension & Hop Unit and PDI or Prommy barrel - nozzle does need 10 minutes on the lathe for a minor mod though. Thoroughly tested with ProWin Gen 1 and 2, G&P PMags and Gen 2 EB magazines.

Comment

Hi, what sort of cost would that be for the Viper setup? Is this something you could offer if I sent you my gun and mags?

Comment

It's not my forum, so I don't offer services on it chap.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Andy Thilo Find out more about Andy Thilo
              Working...
              X