TM Hi-Capa issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM Hi-Capa issue

Recently installed a Guarder Nighthawk Recon slide onto my old TM Hicapa 5.1 and I have an odd issue. It will cycle perfectly 1st round and not move the next. Literally every other round it cycles fully then will fail to blow back enough to reload.

Currently fitted with:
    TK Grip
    Lightweight BBU
    TM Nozzle and springs on the BBU.
    Hammer plate
    And I think a 5KU non moving outer barrel.

Any help appreciated, doesn't seem to be venting and no matter how slow or fast its fired the problem continues....
    Originally posted by tackle
    For the haters who feel that bamf, & others, are picking on you, GROW THE FUCK UP, their actually trying to stop you destroying our sport or having even more draconian measures foisted upon us.

Re: TM Hi-Capa issue

When it doesn't fire the 2nd shot, do you manually rack it?

Comment

yeah manually rack it it'll then fire, cycle completely and on the next trigger-pull short-cycle as in literally move ~5mm out of battery then back. It does this on all 3 mags including one with the nine ball purple router....
      For the haters who feel that bamf, & others, are picking on you, GROW THE FUCK UP, their actually trying to stop you destroying our sport or having even more draconian measures foisted upon us.

Comment

Fairly sure it's the mag. If it doesn't fire properly without manual racking, then it's most likely the barrel. And with a 5ku barrel that would be my first thing to look at too

Comment

Cool.will have a look at that. Unless I've got 3 defective mags I'm reasonably confident its not them.

Comment

5ku are fairly cheap and the barrel has quite an effect on the slides smoothness so I would start there.

For non dropping barrels go for a shooters design one

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Hunter512 Find out more about Hunter512
            Working...
            X