TM M870 Gas Shotgun 3/6 round feed problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM M870 Gas Shotgun 3/6 round feed problem

If anyone has the skills to answer this question my hat is off to you. When I first received my shotty it wasn't firing the six bb spread, and I sent it back for the retailer's gun smith to fix it. After that it worked. I then decided to add a load of after market bits, like the short barrel, Magpul pump and grip, etc. I ended up having to take it to another gun smith to get it all together again. It now looks amazing, but has once again stopped firing the six shot spread. Does anyone know how to fix this issue? It would be amazing if there's a solution that doesn't involve me having to open the thing up again and poop myself. Thanks.

Re: TM M870 Gas Shotgun 3/6 round feed problem

have you joined the tm m870 owners group on facebook yet, if not you should they have the answers to everything related to these shotguns
    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
    trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Re: TM M870 Gas Shotgun 3/6 round feed problem

Originally posted by sparrowhawk View Post
      have you joined the tm m870 owners group on facebook yet, if not you should they have the answers to everything related to these shotguns
      Until now I was unaware of their existence. I will join now. Thanks for the info

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Bulabulapesci Find out more about Bulabulapesci
      Working...
      X