KWA MP9 with B&T Silencer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KWA MP9 with B&T Silencer

I recently bought a KWA MP9 and it came with a CQB Bolt already installed and a B&T silencer. My question since the CQB Bolt decreases the FPS to around 290-300, with the silencer attached would the FPS increase? If so what it increase to roughly?

Re: KWA MP9 with B&T Silencer

No.

Unless it's the "Angry Gun" power-up suppressor.

----- Edit -----

Just read it's the B&T one. No, it won't increase FPS. Just adds a heavy lump of metal to the front (have one myself).
    sigpic
    "I are God, lol."

Comment

Strange I took the gun apart to clean it and notices there are two springs??

SpringMP9_3.jpg

SpringMP9_1.jpg

SpringMP9_2.jpg

Took the smaller one out and left the long one and it still fires fine.

Comment

That is very strange - although mine doesn't have the CQB bolt (350fps is fine for me), it only has one spring.

I'm not tech, but I would imagine this would either decrease recoil (what little there is) or increase the already insane cycle rate, as the bolt won't travel as far back.

Might be worth testing this and posting the results, as I'm interested to see what effect it has on the gun.
        sigpic
        "I are God, lol."

Comment

I took the second one out last night and fired it, seems the same from hearing it. I'm getting a XCORTECH 3200 Chrono soon so will post results with 1 spring and then 2 springs.

Comment

In that case, no idea why someone would put two springs in it. Unless the original spring (The longer, I would assume) had somehow become weakened.

Any idea how old the gun is?
            sigpic
            "I are God, lol."

Comment

Bought it from someone on these forums, I'd say about a year. He's ahd it for 6 month and had in a glass case, his mate must have skirmished as it's got a few marks on it and the trades are faded a bit.

Comment

Took the spring out and made no change to FPS. It must be there just to increase the ROF. I'm getting around 280fps with the CQB Bolt installed and Nuprol 3.0, going to get the Angry Gun Silencer to break the 300 barrier and get some range.

Comment

Not sure why you'd want to increase thr ROF. They already make a very nice "braaaaaaaaap" as standard.
                  sigpic
                  "I are God, lol."

Comment

Originally posted by WillGreen View Post
                    Not sure why you'd want to increase thr ROF. They already make a very nice "braaaaaaaaap" as standard.
                    Yeah me neither, think Im gonna leave that second spring. Will post results of my FPS after I attach the Angry Gun Silencer

Comment

I've been meaning to sell my A3 in FG for months and get an A1 in Black... Still not done it.
                      sigpic
                      "I are God, lol."

Comment

The Angry Gun Silencer doesn't fit, it wobbles a bit causing my FPS to drop to 130. I've tried screwing it tighter but no joy, still wobbles from the base. I think the flash hider on my ASG MP9 is different to the KWA.

I'm thinking of selling it now and getting a KWA MP9, and to reduce the FPS with the Angry Gun Silencer I'll use weak gas like Abbey 144a.

Comment

Pretty sure the ASG MP9 is just a branded KWA? That's what I was led to believe by the box/website I bought it from.
                          sigpic
                          "I are God, lol."

Comment

Yes that's what I thought. Wonder why it wobbles though, when I put it on it clips fine and seems secure. But when you try and move that clip bit it wobbles. Trying to find a video guide on how it's meant to go on, maybe im missing something.

Comment

If it's anything like my suppressor, it should go over the outer barrel snd just ratchet straight on. Not sure how the Angry Gun would be any different.
                              sigpic
                              "I are God, lol."

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

elrasho Find out more about elrasho
                              Working...
                              X