Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GG CM16 GBB parts

Hi guys and girls,

Right I have a GG CM16 GBB M4, and for the life of me I can't find any replacement parts for it.

Does anyone know where to get a hop unit from or any other rifle unit that will fit?

It looks very similar to a G36 hop unit but is slightly different. Also does anyone know if the unit is supposed to have a nub under the hop lever arm?

When I move the arm up and down to alter the hop, it doesn't seem to put any pressure on the BB at all as the rubber does not pertrude into the barrel.

Confused.com is an understatement.

Cheers

Chris

Re: GG CM16 GBB parts

The hop rubber and nub are standard aeg fitment so any aeg hop rubber and nub will fit sounds like theres just no nub in there or maybe the barrels spun round so the hop windows not level with the nub.

Strip the hop unit and check the parts and fitment if the nubs missing you can either buy a new one or use a 2.5mm-3mm length of the plastic ink tube inside a byro pen

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Mole1811 Im a self confessed Airsoft nut! Just wishing he had the money to splash out on lots of new toys Find out more about Mole1811
    Working...
    X