Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• System 7 USP Compact Problem

Hello,

My year old USPc has started to play up.

It happened at the Weekender though have only just got round to sorting all my kit out since then

Basically it cycles perfectly as in it will go through the motions of firing just not firing anything out, basically when you cock it the bb will just roll out the barrel... if it does not just roll out it will fire but the bb will remain in the hop, only coming out when the next round pushses it out...

Its quite easy to fire 4-5 shots before the bb's start to roll out all together...

The hop rubber is deformed on the outer edge due to the feed ramp but then it always has been... the results are the same with hop on or off..

Any advise would be much appreciated, i can provide photo's if that helps?

Thanks
    Last edited by HNW; 11 February, 2015, 11:44.

Re: System 7 USP Compact Problem

Photos would be good.

Could be a knackered hop rubber (they do wear out), or a damaged loading nozzle of some kind.

Could be something else entirely! You say you can fire off 4-5 shots before this starts happening?
    Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Hey,
      Thanks for your response.

Only yesterday i though i would give it another look, the hop rubber is worn (now slightly split) but even still i stirpped it right down and reassembled, got through 2.5 mags before it started playing up again.

Once this starts no matter how long i leave it, it will not fire. It will jam up every time (though cycles perfectly)

Comment

Have you checked for the correct positioning on the noozle?? Might be sticking out and pushing the bbs past the hop..

my 2 cents

Comment

Hello, Thanks for the above reply The Nozzle did apear to be fine.

However i have since bought and replaced the hop rubber, this time it does not dig into the feed ramp thus its not deformed. Yet it still refuses to fire a BB.

It will cycle just asthough it would do normally.... Muchly confused :/

Comment

Further update, i have managed to source a replacement inner barrel (complete with hop unit) and all is working fine now.

So perhaps my previous hop chamber/unit was damaged...

No real resolution to thoses that may experience the same issue but im glad its now working again.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

HNW I have been airsofting for almost 11 years now.... Still enjoy it if anything more than when I first started. Unfortunately I Only get to go every other month or so now due to work and family commitments. Find out more about HNW
            Working...
            X