Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we 1911 GBB

I have seen that I can get CO2 mags for my 1911

my question is can I use these mags to replace the existing gas refill mags I have now or do I need some sort of internal adaptor to run these co2 mags

only reason I ask is that I can get shed loads of C02 canisters for nothing

Cheers in advance

DAN

Re: we 1911 GBB

You can just change the mag no internal changes needed but it will give you higher fps
    :-)

Comment

I have a hi-capa and I use both. When you chrono the gun before your game, make sure you have the co2 mag in as the FPS will be higher than the green gas and you don't want to get in to any mess. Some sites may want you to put the co2 in the mag why you are there as it can fire hot on the first few shots.

Comment

Brilliant cheers for your help guys

Comment

You may need to file a relief in the bottom of grip for co2 cannister.
          The laptop is mightier than the pistol.

Comment

The CO2 capsule will be bigger in diameter than the standard magazine. So won't fit unless the model you have as advertised as CO2 compatible, as these already have a channel milled out to fit the CO2 capsule

Comment

As huntr says, have a Google and you'll see that CO2 powered 1911s have space in the grip for the bulb.

Also, a lot of companies advertise their pistols as green gas Or CO2 and green gas. You can expect the nozzle to not last too long

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Slicke36 Find out more about Slicke36
              Working...
              X