WE M4 CQB out of the box FPS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE M4 CQB out of the box FPS

I hope someone could answer this one way or another. I have just picked up a new WE gbbr M4 and looking at bits to get for it. Before I go and order a NPAS kit, do these now come with the eu/uk FPS nozzles? The packaging is branded WE Europe.

Re: WE M4 CQB out of the box FPS

Not come across it my self but I have seen other people talk about the WE EU nozzle over the last couple of days, but the best test you can do is get it on a chrono
    Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

That's the plan. Poor mans chrono (coke can) would suggest 330 - 350 ish on green gas at room temp. Seemed low from the reviews I had read prior to purchase, after a look at recent WE press I saw about their uk nozzles. WE are not clear on if new stock in retailers have these choked nozzles.

Comment

never trust the coke can :P , if its still an asia spec nozzle get a FG power down disk rather than npas .
        Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

Thanks for the advice.

Comment

I reckon you and I are asking the same question from different hymn sheets. I'd like to keep the stock fps, you want to reduce it for skirmishing. Recently bought the same gun myself, but want to use it 'in the field' (Literally a field I have permission to shoot air weapons on)

Comment

Actually, though I may be wrong, I think it's a Fanta can that's 330-350,!! isn't a coke can 310-320 (325 diet) ..come now gents, isn't this all a little silly, when you get to the site and they've only got 7up cans, you'll be sorry you didn't use "A CHRONO"..
              "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

I don't have a chrono at the moment, just didn't want to turn up at my site to be told over 350 so no play. Likewise don't want to order a NPAS if pointless exercise and don't need.

Comment

Well if it's any help, my mate bought one and its a beatiful gun, but it was running at about 390 new, but try your local shop, they may have a chrono,it'd be well worth it, it's the only way you'll really know...good luck with it.
                  "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Dingle Known as Dingle by most people, Airsofting since 1998 Find out more about Dingle
                  Working...
                  X