Tokyo Marui Glock 26 steel slide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tokyo Marui Glock 26 steel slide

Hi guys hoping someone can give me some advice. I have a marui glock 26 upgraded with a guarder steel slide with stock parts internally. The cycling of the slide using TM g17 mags is very slow and sometimes doesnt even do a full cycle? Can anyone recommend additional parts to have it cycling smooth? Someone told me WE magazines may help as they are designed for metal slides?

Re: Tokyo Marui Glock 26 steel slide

we magazines wont help, stick with the marui ones.

Assuming that there isn't a problem with the pistol itself (there could be) things you might want to look at are:
    Gas routers (nineball make excellent ones that improve seal between nozzle and mag)
    Piston head (loads of companies make these)
    Recoil spring (a stiffer one would speed the slide return up)
    High flow valves (decreases gas efficiency, increases recoil/slide velocity)

However, guarder parts often need a bit of fettling to fit, so that may be your issue.

Finally: what lubrication are you using?
    Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Sorry for late reply mate I've taken your advice and gone with the routers and high flow valves it already has an enhanced spring. I had the pistol built for me so I'm unaware what lubricant was used what would you recommend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I now use 3in1 oil for almost everything that doesn't touch the hop rubber - for sears and hammer bearings I'll use a spot of carplan moly grease.

For sealing the hop unit I use silicone as 3in1 may attack your hop rubber.

Hope that helps

Comment

Originally posted by dave38x View Post
          I now use 3in1 oil for almost everything that doesn't touch the hop rubber - for sears and hammer bearings I'll use a spot of carplan moly grease.

For sealing the hop unit I use silicone as 3in1 may attack your hop rubber.

Hope that helps
          +1

Someone who know's how to lube a gbb properly...
          Many just spray silicone all over the place, much to the eventual detriment of said gun........

Comment

I've fixed four or five rifles now that were non-working simply because they were swimming in silicone oil lol!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

gzuk1984 Find out more about gzuk1984
            Working...
            X