Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AGM GBB with GHK Parts?

Hi Guys,

So recently been on a spending spree with GBBR's, now owning a GHK M4, GHK G5, AGM GBB M4 and 2 tippman M4's.

I'm happy with all of the guns bar the AGM (Knew I'd have to spend money on it), which is why I thought as its based on the WA system and so is the GHK, could I use GHK M4 parts?

My GHK M4 works flawlessly, only had it a week, but looking at reviews even after 8-10k rounds there's no noticeable wear on the parts. Which leads me to think instead of RA-Tech parts, could I get away with putting the GHK internals in the AGM?

I've not got the AGM to hand at the moment, waiting for it to arrive as I go it second hand quite cheap, but I know they are quite shite internally.

Anyone who's done this or has a good working knowledge of the WA system, any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Dan
    The clown has no penis

Re: AGM GBB with GHK Parts?

They are similar but not 100% I'd say try it and see but dont expect it to work well...

Comment

Just sell it and spend what you would have spent on GHK parts plus the money you make from selling it on a second GHK m4, the one chap I know who has experimented with intercompatibility has found that its close but no cigar.

Besides, to get the AGM to function like the GHK you'd have to replace, well, everything with GHK made parts.
      Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

If not GHK parts, then maybe just stick with RA-Tech parts?
        The clown has no penis

Comment

To be honest mate it really is pointless. You already have a GHK M4 which is one of the best out there, as well as two Tipmans which well so sell the AGM and have the cash or buy parts. Or keep it and bugger around see if you can get it running 100% awesome on the standard parts.

Comment

Very valid points.

I'll see what it's like when it turns up. As you guys have said, if its to much hassle and costly then just sell it on and invest in other GHK.
            The clown has no penis

Comment

They now make the "empty version" which consists of everything you need to get a working gun except the outer/inner barrel, rail system and a few other relatively non-functional parts, that could save you a fair bit if you want to make it into something unique...
              Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

I did see that on a HK site
                The clown has no penis

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Hef legend Been playing airsoft in and around Sussex for about 5 years, I'm quite into my sniping and enjoy having a decent skirmish Find out more about Hef legend
                Working...
                X