Hpa gbbr conversion help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hpa gbbr conversion help.

Hiya guys. I've always used gbbr's but im seriously considering setting up a hpa. So i need some advise, is it worth doing, does it require alot of different internals. Im currently using a we m4 open bolt. Would like to run the airline through the mag grip.

Really am new to this so if anyone knows somewhere i might be able to read up on it too?

Cheers, Rich.

Re: Hpa gbbr conversion help.

I heard there is a site than provide a drop in, however a guy in here Qlimax had one and it was nothing but grief. Might be worth chatting to him.

HPA via the mags is a heck of a lot easier
    The clown has no penis

Comment

Cool. Cheers dude :-)

Comment

Yup I hpa'ed my kwa lm4 via using a "soviet country adapter made for cqb" :-). Bought a guerilla tank and a ninja reg. works a treat no cool down obviously and very consistent fps. Also means you can upgrade to use stronger recoil springs and heavier buffers to really get some recoil going. Pm me if you wanna know anything. Certainly the cheaper way to see if you like the whole hap thing and running an airline to ya gun

Comment

Thanks dude. That's some great advise. Currently want to get a new rifle. Thinking about a scar so may give you a shout if thats cool? Thanks again. 😄

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Comment

Hello mate, I just stumbled across your thread, to convert a GBBR to HPA with the airline going through the grip would need some pretty heavy modification, I have seen it done but I honestly wouldn't know where to start. I've actually built myself a HPA magazine which fits straight into any WE rifles that use the Stanag (M4 type) magazine and requires no modification whatsoever to the gun, in fact it works better on completely standard guns, here's a link if your interested.
            http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ighlight=ninja
            If you really want the airline to go in through the grip you might be better off looking at one of the HPA engines that have hit the market recently, but these do not recoil, which, from my point of view at least, is the main reason I prefer GBBR's, but it depends what's more important to you personally.
            Kill 'em all! Let god sort 'em out!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

fromfallouttodust Find out more about fromfallouttodust
            Working...
            X