Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KJW 1911 mags

Hi Guys

Sorry if this is already on the forums but I cannot find a definite answer for this. Do the standard TM 1911 mags fit the KJW 1911? Love the pistol just got it but the mags are shocking. I have shimmed the rubber seals up but still not getting a good seal on the nozzle. I have stopped the leaks now but each mag will only fire ten out of twenty five bb's. My friend has one exactly the same all standard and fires a full mag.

Re: KJW 1911 mags

The piston head is pretty crappy on these too so you might want to mod that or replace it. I took off the rubber seal and wound PTFE tape on the head then put the rubber back on, seemed to work pretty well at spacing out the rubber enough to seal it better though replaced now with Nineball Dyna piston head.
    Mine works a lot more reliably on Co2 than gas so if your blowback chamber/nozzle is red you can run it Co2 as well

Edit: just noticed there is a Nineball Dyna head for sale on here, good timing!
    There is always a fifth Sherman!

Comment

Ok thanks for that. I have looked at co2 mags from *hobby *sia. I will probably go that way. I will have a look at the dynamic head. Many thanks.

Comment

No worries. The 1911 KJW Co2 mags have a big lump at the bottom: http://www.kjworks.com.tw/productdetail.php?id=52
        I use the ones for a KP-07 which fit just the same but have a smaller less ugly lump: http://www.kjworks.com.tw/productdetail.php?id=63
        There is always a fifth Sherman!

Comment

I see what you mean, very big lump. Would not look good on the 11. The other ones look good. Thanks for that I will try some of them.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jaffers Find out more about jaffers
          Working...
          X