WE SCAR GBB Charging Handle Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE SCAR GBB Charging Handle Issue

Fellas I need some help here before this bloody gun goes in the bin!!!!

I purchased this last year and unfortunately have never used it. I have stripped the gun down and lubricated everything with silicone oil and re-assembled without any fuss at all.
    Now I find that if I pull the charging handle all the way back it jams and will not return back to the closed position. I have to remove the lower receiver pin and hey presto the damn thing returns. Now if I just pull the handle back an inch or so and let go, everything works perfectly. It fires on all modes and the bolt stops when a mag is empty just as it shoul. But if you pull the charging handle back just that little bit further then FUBAR.

Any advise guys.

Thanks

Frustrated of Birmingham
    Pick battles big enough to matter, small enough to win!!!!!!!!!

Re: WE SCAR GBB Charging Handle Issue

odd is the rubber block still on the recoil assembly ? and with the gun stripped down does the bolt and carrier move free all along the track in the upper ?
    Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

Re: WE SCAR GBB Charging Handle Issue

Hi Johnny
      Thanks for the note and apologise for the late reply. The rubber block is attached and all other components move freely. Nothing is jamming even when the gun is being fired. It happens if you pull the charging handle to far back when you load the first round from a closed position. If you just pull it back say, an inch then all works out fine and the gun operates without issue even on a mag change via the release catch. If I pull,the bolt back more than an inch then the roller on the trigger jams in front of the bolt. It's so strange!
      Pick battles big enough to matter, small enough to win!!!!!!!!!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Badgerdaddy Most of my time is spent travelling the world for business so get to the Airsoft site only once a month. At 54 years of age thats most likely all I could manage these days but would like to try and play more. The attitude of some of the youngsters makes me laugh when they get so involved with the sport. Like turning up with ration packs and more gear than they really need, three or four guns and more amunition that was used in world war two!!!! But it must be great to be that age and have all of this available to them. Find out more about Badgerdaddy
      Working...
      X