Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

How can I lower the FPS of a NBB CO2 Pistol?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I lower the FPS of a NBB CO2 Pistol?

I just bought a NBB KWC Makarov which shoots extremely hot at 480FPS. I need to lower this to my site limit which is 350FPS. I don't want to have to use .3's instead of .2's as I don't want to face the risk of being kicked off site. I have heard people say that I can cut a couple of coils off the hammer spring and others are saying that I can drill holes into the barrel which will release some of the gas but I don't really know what I'm doing. Any ideas?

Re: How can I lower the FPS of a NBB CO2 Pistol?

you can get rechargableco2 bulbs that you can use green gas to charge up ths will drop fps they look the same as co2 bulbs bt have a side fll valve seems the easiest way wthout moddng your gun hope ths helps

Comment

Would I be able to refill the bulbs using a green gas canister or would I need to purchase a cylinder and refill the bulbs from a valve?

Comment

You just fill the green gas bulbs as you would fill a green gas magazine from a standard can of gas.

Comment

thats it Baz easiest hassle free way without buggering up the gun in any way at all

Comment

Aren't the bulbs meant to be purely for CO2 though? Also, is there any chance you can link me to one in a PM? Appreciate the help guys.

Comment

i guess you could fill them wth a co2 bulb in a variable fill adaptor and set the pressure lower wth it but t doesnt require co2 green gas or propane whatever you want really

Comment

Sorry, just one last question... How much do you think using a green gas bulb instead of CO2 will bring down my FPS?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

benepv Find out more about benepv
                Working...
                X