Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We gbb mp5 NPAS

Hi all,

I made a mistake to not tick the "fit npas" when I bought my both g36c and mp5 both gbb from here.anyhow I bought a npas thing for all we gbb is this the right one? How do I fit it. I can field strip it but where does it go.

I am using abbey predator ultra gas is there also another gas that will reduce fps? I am seeing 380fps constantly I need it down to 340fps

Re: We gbb mp5 NPAS

you need to strip it down and remove the bolt carrier. once you have done this the air nozzle needs to be removed and taken apart then the small valve inside the nozzle needs to be replaced with the npas valve
    the npas is the same for both g39 and mp5. if you aint very competent at doing this I suggest getting a friend to do it who knows how.
    the mp5 doesn't require any modifications but the last time I did a g39 the 2 small tabs on the air nozzle need cutting down a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by simo2k View Post
      you need to strip it down and remove the bolt carrier. once you have done this the air nozzle needs to be removed and taken apart then the small valve inside the nozzle needs to be replaced with the npas valve
      the npas is the same for both g39 and mp5. if you aint very competent at doing this I suggest getting a friend to do it who knows how.
      the mp5 doesn't require any modifications but the last time I did a g39 the 2 small tabs on the air nozzle need cutting down a bit.

Thanks I'll give it a try once I received it from ZeroOne

Comment

Don't bother with an NPAS, they're crap.

Get the FG Airsoft LFS Disc, the 10% should bring your power down to safe levels.
        - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

Don't bother with an NPAS, they're crap.

Originally posted by Olphy View Post
          Get the FG Airsoft LFS Disc, the 10% should bring your power down to safe levels.
          How would I fit it?

Comment

I'd go for the LFS disc is your best bet , the NPAS valve doesn't give you a steady FPS , it will vary from time to time by 30fps also if your thinking of buying the complete RA TECH ally bolt be careful I bought one for my WE G39 and it snapped the guide screws inside the bolt carrier . You'll have to buy a complete bolt and thats £80 plus in the UK and that's if theirs any in the country or try and source one on the internet I managed to get a spare carrier . I fitted a LFS disc and the fps is a steady 328 to 330 fps and the nozzle doesn't need modding there a fitting video for the disc on the net it could 5 mins to fit at the most .

Comment

ive never heard of the lfs discs before but managed to source some. a big thumbs up buddy thanks for the info ive got a steady 320 fps now :-)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

VolatilePotato Find out more about VolatilePotato
              Working...
              X