Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

WE Hi Capa fault, doesn't fire anymore than 7-10rounds.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE Hi Capa fault, doesn't fire anymore than 7-10rounds.

Gun only fires 7-10 rounds then just doesn't fire any moe BBs but will still cycle but a lot weaker than before.

The fault is located in the handle section, borrowed my friends working hi Capa and swapped the barrel over everything fine, put his on my gun and the fault was there. Tried his mag fault still there, test my mag in his no fault, tested my barrel:slide on his works fine. So everything indicates fault bottom half.

I've took off the handle and not sure which parts could cause such a problem like this? Will have a better look tomorrow, but any help would be appreciated!

Re: WE Hi Capa fault, doesn't fire anymore than 7-10rounds.

What gas are you using??

This sounds very similar to mine when I was using 144a gas swapped to nuprol 2 green gas and problem solved.

Comment

Tried WE green gas and now uremex H&K green gas I dare say it's not gas related, found out that WE mags don't like this H&K green gas but they do like the WE green gas. Where as the TM is fine with both. My mate lent me his WE HiCapa and it's something to do with the base/hand grip/trigger/ hammer cock section of the gun. The gun is quite old so is it possible it could be a warn slide?

Comment

Found the problem, turns out the blow Back nozzle isn't connecting with the magazine and making a tight fit. Put some paper behind the blow back unit and now it works fine.

So need a New slide or base.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Fiero Find out more about Fiero
        Working...
        X