MP7 Mag Boots?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MP7 Mag Boots?

Hi guys, been looking far and wide but found nothing. I'd really love to get a product similar to ITW's mag hoot for the M4. It's a rubber boot that fits into the bottom of mags.

They were great for M4, as you could hide the full valve with it, stick a hand warmer down the side of it, and most importantly, not smash the base of the mag if it got dropped.

I've now dropped 2 of my TM mags, and both have started leaking immediately after. A tear down and out back together fixes it, but it would be nice to make them a bit sturdier.

Does such a product exist?

Re: MP7 Mag Boots?

Not a thing?

Comment

Stick Magpul 9mm Magpuls on them. You won't get the handwarmer in them but the pull loop will protect the valve.
      The laptop is mightier than the pistol.

Comment

Yeah I thought abut them, but they'd ruin the shape, and the pull on the rubber would sit over the valve, and make filling a nightmare.

The magboots were great for GBBRs as you just cut a cross in the bottom, and hidden valve, but the nozzle on a bottle would pus though to fill

Comment

Is there anyone who could manufacture such a thing?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Boo-Sabum Ben Instructor & Umpire with the International Taekwon-Do Federation Find out more about Boo-Sabum Ben
          Working...
          X