Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE XDM 4.0 issue

Hi guys,

Could someone please help with an advice on a issue with WE XDM 4.0 - the issue is that the pistol it doesn`t fire more than one shoot, and then stop...nothing else, no gas leak no nothing.

Checked the mag it`s ok leaks free...Don`t know what can be...nozzle, hop up? Any idea?

Highly appreciate,
    Rob

Re: WE XDM 4.0 issue

Hi What happens after the first shot, does the slide go back, cock the hammer and chamber the next bb? The trigger is unresponsive after that?

Comment

Hi, thanks for rely.
      No it doesn`t cock, slide nor shoot. Dead...

I checked the barel, hop up, nozzle. Looks ok. It might be from magazine as when I remove the slide to see how trigger is action the valve the amount of gas released doesn`t look sufficient to push back the slide.

Comment

A video would help, to see what happens

- - - Updated - - -

The problem is likely to be the magazine like you said, or the hammer assembly.

Removing the hammer assembly is quite easy, unscrew two screws; one at the top in the corner and one under the handgrip removable cover. You will see how the trigger bar pulls a square pin at the side to release the hammer when its cocked.

Check to see if the assembly, especially the valve knocker, functions like it should

Comment

I think I solved it...Works now.
          I disassembled the hammer system and I saw the valve knocker which has to release gas wasn`t knocking properly the valve.

The fix is a bit odd but hell it works )...it`s a small pin with an arch which was blocking the knocker to keep the position.

I remove that and...it worked. I shot 3 mags, works well...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

rob_79 Find out more about rob_79
          Working...
          X