Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KWA m11a1 cold weather performance

hi chaps

i have a kwa M11a1 (ns2). its an absolute beast in the summer, but completely useless as soon as the weather starts getting a bit colder

im using propane.

it vents gas, misfires and jams. if i keep the mag in my pocket it helps for a few bursts, but fails again pretty quickly as it cools down.

are there any upgrades/improvements i can make? i love this little gun, and dont want to have to put it to bed every winter.

Re: KWA m11a1 cold weather performance

Not really. Try Propene, Mapp gas or Co2 mags if available.

Use it on semi.

on my phone, my spelling will suck

Comment

Best option is to use hpa if you can get past using an external rig and hpa bottle you can have it firing all year round with no cooldown effect. You can buy a adaptor which screws straight into the mag so you can go back to gas during the summer.

Comment

Yeah i was gonna suggest hpa as the only real solution to your problem. They use huge metal mags and they freeze too quick for anything bar pot shots on semi in winter.
        Oderint Dem Metuant

Comment

Along with having to cart around a scuba tank, an air tank, it take 10 minutes to reload - We all know how fast a Mac10 dumps a mag - and the high cost. £100+ just for a few months in winter. HPA is only a solution for support weapons or where you do not have to tap the mag.

Could try Nuprol Black gas as well, I had some promising results using it in my KWA HK45.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

skapunkninja Find out more about skapunkninja
          Working...
          X