Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glock 19/23 Weapon Lights

Hi guys,

Looking to put a torch on my Glock 23. I usually go for an X200/X300 clone. But for the compact Glock, the mount for it is longer than the frame. Not by much, but enough to make it look wrong.

Does anyone make a torch where the mount/frame of the light ends flush with the frame of a compact Glock?

I'm aware the lens/bulb will come out further. That I don't mind. Just the bulk of the unit not coming out further would be a big plus!

Re: Glock 19/23 Weapon Lights

I've noticed that the Inforce APL is a popular option, but the clones seem to have a strobe function. I'm not interested in strobe, so does anyone know how it's turned on/activated?

Comment

Double tap of the paddle makes it strobe. Single press does full. (Seen one or two with hold on momentary too)

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
      -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
      -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Ah. That's okay. I mostly didn't want it to work like a lot of china torches where it scrolls through the functions as you turn it on and off. APL ordered!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Boo-Sabum Ben Instructor & Umpire with the International Taekwon-Do Federation Find out more about Boo-Sabum Ben
        Working...
        X