WE MP5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE MP5

Hi, I'm applying to become an AFO in a Police force that uses the MP5. I will be using the gun at an air rifle club. The purpose for buying the gun is to practice the skills and drills. Is there anything wrong with fixing the gun to fire single shot only and setting the power at 500fps, same as sniper rifles? Can I also have a WE Glock 17 that fires at 500 fps, or is there a different legal power level for an airsoft pistol, bearing in mind that it will be only being used on an air rifle range.

Re: WE MP5

You'd be better off buying a G55 .22 rifle?

Comment

The problem is the time frame and the expense. The We MP5 has similar recoil as well.

Comment

True, but if you're just going to use it on a firing range, it's mostly a waste of time. It's not going to be anywhere near as consistent as the real thing. The only way it would be of any use to you in a training regard, is handling it, reloads, room clearance and manoeuvres.

Simple range exercises you aren't going to get any benefit from it

Comment

Im ex army so i should do well on the marksmanship and tactics, so ill just leave it

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

gorilla Not unless your a signatory to the official secrets act Find out more about gorilla
          Working...
          X