Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

My WE Glock 18c Hop up seems to make my BB go left? (POA left)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My WE Glock 18c Hop up seems to make my BB go left? (POA left)

Hi guys, as the title says really.
    When i turn the hop up on or even passed half way, it makes the BB's go left, about 1.5'' off POA, is there a reason why its doing that?
    The gun is basically new, it used to shoot perfectly straight but after adjusting the hop up, the gun now shoots to the left, ive tried super fine adjustment but can seem to get it shooting perfectly straight again..

What you think?

ATB, Marc..
    Some Guns In My Collection:
    Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Gold Match - Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - WE Mak - Colt SAA .45 - & More
    My Youtube Review/Shooting Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmI...TEBvLnSJ7XCh1g

Re: My WE Glock 18c Hop up seems to make my BB go left? (POA left)

sounds like its applying an uneven pressure on the bb. Its either the part that actually moves down onto the rubber is twisted or has become dislodged or the rubber has moved itself around. It could also be a tear in the rubber itself. Youd be best to remove the rubber and have a good look at the inside of it and while you're at it give the barrel a good clean in case its a buildup of debris causing the drift.

Comment

Hi baz, thanks for your replies mate, thought i would take a picture to show ya..

I will take the gun apart again tomorrow and give the hop up rubber a clean and check for damage, it should not be damaged though as its basically new but you never know a, the rest of the gun is spotless as i cleaned it today lol..

ATB, marc..
      Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Gold Match - Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - WE Mak - Colt SAA .45 - & More
      My Youtube Review/Shooting Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmI...TEBvLnSJ7XCh1g

Comment

Cool, let me know how it goes. I had a tiny tear in my PPS hop rubber and it was causing a drift to the right like this.

Comment

Thats handy to know cheers mate, fingers crossed its something like that then, if i cant see nothing wrong with the rubber or the wheel, ill order a new rubber (bunking?) after christmas anyway to try it, but if the gun just shots like this its not a major deal, i have my WA SV infinity custom for super accuracy with airsoft.
          Ill let you know either tomorrow night or sunday afternoon what i did out mate.
          ATB, Marc..

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Marc.RG1 Find out more about Marc.RG1
          Working...
          X