We baby hi-capa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We baby hi-capa

Ok so I bought a baby hi capa from here a few weeks ago. Everything was working fine and the gun was performing brilliantly. Suddenly the gun seems to have broken, basically when I pull the hammer back it used to lock into position until I pulled the trigger. Now it just springs back into place. When I pull back the slide the hammer falls forward and jams the slide back aswell. I've not opened it up simply as I don't know whats wrong with it and don't want to cause any further damage. Any help would be appreciated, cheers.
    Get it right roon ye!

Re: We baby hi-capa

take off the top slide

underneath there is or should be a small black plastic bit on the side of the (not sure what its called) thinkie ma jig

these break and come off rendering the gun knackered

that may help

Comment

There should be a small black thing where? underneath the actual slide or on the lower reciever?
      Get it right roon ye!

Comment

take the top slide off and turn it over

the bit that sticks up that attaches to the barrel

on there

Comment

Nah that bit is still there, the gun still fires but every 10-15 rounds the slide will jam on the hammer.
          Get it right roon ye!

Comment

What gas are you using?

Comment

Green gas mate, it's the best for this gun as it is full metal with a heavy top slide.
              Get it right roon ye!

Comment

Hi mate, the pistol will most probably need lubrication between the slide and rails on the frame.

Lithium grease, gun oil specifically designed for slides will work.

If it still does not work, keep me posted.

Comment

Received your PM, seems like a worn hammer - not entirely sure though.

I don't think its the case,as most pistols work fine for years.

Comment

This happend to mine, as part of the trigger mechanism stopped he hammer clicking back fully every now and then. I just removed the backstrap and the mainspring and then put it all back with few sprays of silicone. All works smoothly now.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Barlow My names William, I'm 24 and I'm an airsoftaholic Find out more about Barlow
                    Working...
                    X