What gas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What gas?

If you get a metal slide for it, you may well want to get an AI propane adaptor and use propane. Adaptor costs abit but the money you'll save on gas is good. Propane is cheap

What you linked isn't the slide though mate. Slides are £60+

Actually Guarder do one for £45, but it's out of stock where i looked

Comment

Its also worth mentioning that GZ and other sites prohibit the use of pure propane, and that it will mean you cannot use your gun.Plus also be banned...

Comment

I have already checked with my local site, and they allow propane.
        Although I still don't see why GZ don't allow it. I can only assume its so that people buy their gas?

And this looks like the slide: http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=5041
        Airsoft. The most fun you can have with your clothes on.

Comment

Yup thats the slide mate.

Comment

yeah it is just so people have to buy their gas, but by all accounts and people ive spoken to, they cant enforce it, so nobody who i know thats making the trip to gz is going to care about the propane ban, its just silly and they shall be using propane anyway.
            back in the game after 12 months away!

Comment

Just out of interest, who has used propane/green gas throughout the year and NOT had problem with a stock TM?

Comment

Iv'e been running warmed up mags in a Desert Warrior with propane. No issues as of yet

Comment

I think I'll go down the route of "don't fix it 'till it broke" and use propane.
                  cheers guys.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                    Just out of interest, who has used propane/green gas throughout the year and NOT had problem with a stock TM?
                    i used propane on my stock hicapa and 1911 perfectly fine. as long as you keep the gun lubricated it'll run perfectly..
                    Systema PTW M4A1 - TM M14 - KSC Glock 17 - WE 1911 MEU - TM Hi Capa race gat

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

The King Speak danish, english, german and spanish. Find out more about The King
                    Working...
                    X