TM breacher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM breacher

Hi Lads, anyone had problems with the gas tank not coming out? my new tank seems really tight, and needs 2 people and a very small screwdriver to get it out.
    thanks glen

Re: TM breacher

Using green gas by any chance?
    The clown has no penis

Comment

using swiss arms extreme I think it maybe green gas as told to by ***********, 1 gas mag was great all day, the other just does not seem to want to fit .

Comment

Green gas can make them swell and jam. They are supposed to be run on 144a gas I think. Pretty sure I've read that on here
        The clown has no penis

Comment

I have seen on a few sites now reading up that green gas is ok

Comment

nah it won't come out as it uses a little bit of gas to eject the mag. and i would guess the mag is empty. see video https://youtu.be/mjQHC1Z2gcc?t=1m51s
            The Airsoft Knowledge Base Project is where we will be building up information, guides, fixes and other Airsoft knowledge.

Comment

Green gas does indeed cause the gas tanks to swell, which certainly make it difficult to get out. Tokyo Marui reccomends the use of 134a.

Comment

The breacher was supposed to be gg friendly.

The breacher I saw on 134a had difficulty with getting mags in and out.

Comment

I've been using propane in my breacher and have had no such problems

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

glenbrooks ex army..infantry 8 tours under my belt now here just for fun Find out more about glenbrooks
                  Working...
                  X