Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GBB M4 Magazine Question?

Hi Guys,

I bought a GBB M4 a while back as a little project weapon to work on, but this was also my first GBBR.

I noticed that the mag only locks in if the gun is cocked (and on semi I think).

I don't think this is default function. Is there something obvious that is likely to be causing this?

Thanks,

Luke.

Re: GBB M4 Magazine Question?

Also having issues with firing. The gun will fire in full auto even when semi is selected, and even if I let go of the trigger it will continue to fire.

Sometimes when I pull the bolt back and let it go forward again it will instantly start firing in full auto, even without the trigger being pressed!

Comment

Hi , first off do you know the make of the gun ? if not crack it open and get us photos of inside the lower
      Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

I believe it's an AGM m4. I bought it from a guy a while back but I'm fairly sure that's correct. I can get some pics at some point if you want. Thanks for the reply.

Comment

ok jump on Youtube and look for guides on the WA / G&P / AGM m4's i'm going to say something has broken in the lower meaning the hammer will not lock back ( hell does the hammer lock down if you push it down ? )
          Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

Yeah I've tried pushing the hammer down manually and it does stay as expected. Is it possible that magazine compatibility issues could cause anything like this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

lukieboy123 Find out more about lukieboy123
            Working...
            X