KSC glock racking issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KSC glock racking issue

Really annoying me now, I can't figure out the issue. I load my glock up and rack it, pull the trigger and shoot, it cycles and racks the next shot fine but the slide needs touching forward less than 1mm I hear a click and it'll shoot again, sometimes I can get 4-5 rounds off without having to touch it sometimes it needs pushing after every shot but its really annoying now. I stripped it down cleaned it out and re greased it, didnt help. I sawn off abit of a biro and put it after the recoil spring as abit of a shim joby to enhance the recoil an give it that bit more ummf, didnt really help. Please someone gimme a solution.

Re: KSC glock racking issue

still bamboozled

Comment

On the blow back unit there are two small springs in two small holes near the top are they both there?

I had this with mine but it went away after awhile

Curlyboy
      'I prefer a straight fight to all this sneaking around' Han Solo

Comment

I'd assume there still there as I haven't fully dismantled the slide, I thought the inner rails that the slide moves back and fourth along might be causing to much friction so I put some gearbox lube on them as this is more lasting than silicone oil, not sure if this was a gd idea or not :S any1 else tried this?

Comment

bump

Comment

if ya give me a few photos of under your slide at the bbu the nozzel and the rear hammer unit and I'll dig my bunch of glocks

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

hoarder of ksc glocks currently 11+ parts and counting

Comment

Or don't

we are all going to die and are all just trying to get more time....

hoarder of ksc glocks currently 11+ parts and counting

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

zombie86 Find out more about zombie86
              Working...
              X