Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

TM FN-57 mag issue - bbs continue to feed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM FN-57 mag issue - bbs continue to feed?

Hi guys I've got a tokyo marry FN5-7 which is great love it but recently one of the mags has become faulty, it basically shoots maybe one or two rounds then the bb doesn't feed up into the chamber, when i pull the mag it isn't sitting in the top lip of the mag, need to drop the spring and make them evenly spaced again..

anyone got an idea why or how to fix it? I've cleaned it, its as if bbs are catching something or there isn't enough pressure.. possibly the spring?

thanks

Re: TM FN-57 mag issue - bbs continue to feed?

In the first instance, it's worth ensuring that the mag is loaded correctly and remains so when full - ie the first (bottom) round is properly seated then rounds on alternating sides.

I might also be worth taking out the mag spring and stretching it a little - it won't hurt it, and checking the quality of bb you are using - low cost brands can have obvious deformities which might catch on the feeding lip.

Finally, it try taking the feeding lip off the mag and thoroughly checking inside for anything that may need sanding down, sometimes bits that may catch are not obvious when the mag is assembled. I take it that none of your other mags have this issue?

I hope this helps!

Y0

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

joshh1512 Find out more about joshh1512
    Working...
    X