Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My TM Hi-Capa Magazines Question / Help

Hello everyone,

Im hoping someone has an idea on this, i have three nearly new TM Hi-Capa Magazines, all three come with the new hi-capas i bought, two work great giving me around 45 shots per fill, but the other magazine only gives me around 20 shots per fill, i have checked and the magazine does not leak, and i have put all three magazines through the chronograph and the magazines give basically the same results in FPS.

At first I thought maybe it's the flow valve but that don't make sense because then the fps would not be the same, so maybe it's something to do with the Inlet fill valve not letting as much gas into the magazine?

I'll test that later or tomorrow by swapping the fill valve over.

Any ideas why one is performing like that? the only thing i can put it down to is its not holding as much gas, but hows that possible?

Grateful for any suggestions..
    ATB, Marc..
    Some Guns In My Collection:
    Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Gold Match - Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - WE Mak - Colt SAA .45 - & More
    My Youtube Review/Shooting Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmI...TEBvLnSJ7XCh1g

Re: My TM Hi-Capa Magazines Question / Help

Does it vent gas invisibly while starting to fill as it should with TM fill valves? and when it gets nearly full start to visibly vent gas in puffs of vapour? Might just be the fill valve needs taking apart and cleaning

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Comment

Hi chaz, yeah it fills as normal like the others do mate, its nearly new as they all are, but either tonight or tomorrow i will take it apart and check things.
      Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Gold Match - Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - WE Mak - Colt SAA .45 - & More
      My Youtube Review/Shooting Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmI...TEBvLnSJ7XCh1g

Comment

Sorted it, none sure what was up but I fully stripped the magazine, cleaned the valves and O-rings and re lubed everything put it back together and it now gives me about the same shot count as the other magazines..

Comment

Cool..the joys of gas pistols eh!

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah lol.. Least it was an easy fix I guess. Now I just need 3 more mags and I'll have enough..
            I must admit I do like the airsoft gun and green gas for ease, but can't beat co2 I think.. Maybe once I fully upgrade one of my HI capas (in doing a project one)
            Once it's got the steel internals I might buy a few co2 magazines for it..

ATB Marc

Comment

Yup, as an airsoft newbie I am still getting used to gas after all my other guns being HPA or CO2
              1911s: WA FBI Trial, PGC Kimber SWAT, Custom KJW A1, 2 x TM MEU
              Others: Custom TM Beretta PX4, TM Hi Capa Jigsaw Puzzle

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Marc.RG1 Find out more about Marc.RG1
              Working...
              X